Mersive is a leading provider of software-based collaboration solutions for corporate, education, and government markets, and we’re hiring! Mersive is seeking the perfect DC/N.VA based candidate to fulfill Software Sales/Support Engineer roles, including travel to customer sites in coordination with our Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Director. The successful candidate will have substantial pre-sales and post-sales support experience, as well as outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Pre-sales and post-sales support, including travel to customer locations either independently or with Mersive’s
Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Director and possibly other Mersive representatives
· Front line, tier 1 email and phone support for our customer and reseller/partner base
· Reporting on customer visits to the Mersive sales/management team, including any technical obstacles the customer is experiencing, customer feedback about the product, etc.
· Working with the Mersive management team to complete value-add initiatives as they arise, including involvement in product management and marketing projects, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
· 6-10 years pre- and post-sales experience with software and hardware products
· IT/networking knowledge including TCP/UDP/IP, routing, WLAN, VLAN, etc.
· Ability to write/articulate technical concepts clearly and accurately
· Exceptional Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision balanced with willingness to follow specific direction when required
· Travel will be required
· Must pass a thorough security background check
· Must be located in DC or Northern VA